Terms & Conditions
At MTHC we are a values driven organisation and as such we strive for mutual respect and cooperation with all our clients.
The following terms, conditions and policy have been devised with these mutual values at the heart of our operations with equal consideration and respect for both our patients and staff.
Our Payment Terms and Conditions
T & C as follows:
- For Initial appointments and all telehealth consultations – Payment to be made in full five working days prior to your appointment.
- Payments may be made over the phone at the time of booking, or our admin team will contact you directly – this applies to all self-managed NDIS participants, private paying clients and those with Medicare Plan (CDM)
- If you have a Medicare plan to subsidise your payments, you will still be required to pre-pay for your initial session in full. Your Medicare rebate can be claimed following your session at the clinic or via Medicare online.
- If you are a plan managed NDIS participant, we will require the details of your nominated plan manager at least 5 days prior to your initial session and we will claim on your behalf.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
We accept cash payments, EFT and credit card payments at the clinic and over the phone.
The following items represent the key terms and conditions for cancellation of an appointment at the Melbourne Speech Pathology Clinic
- Minimum 48 hours notice of appointment cancellation
- Late cancellations – less than 48 hours – will incur a late cancellation fee
- We will initially offer you a telehealth session and/or try and reschedule your session within the same week. If neither of these options are possible, a full fee will be charged
- To notify us of a session cancellation, please call the clinic on 9035 5333 and follow the prompts to the Melbourne Speech Pathology Clinic. Please leave a message that includes the client’s name, the date and time of the session that you are cancelling and whether you would like to go ahead with a telehealth session instead. The time of your call will be noted for the purposes of determining if late cancellation policy applies.